Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reporting From Colorado

Currently, I'm sitting in Johnson & Wales' business hall in Denver, CO. Thought I'd get a blog in while waiting for my sister to finish her cost class, then we're off to go shopping!
This week I am living it up in Colorado at my parents place. This picture was taken Saturday evening after my sister picked me up from the airport on our way to my brothers Demo Cross (blog later). I figured since I am unable to work still I might as well spend the time in Colorado with my family. I am even continuing my therapy here... who knows maybe the altitude will cure me :)
Paul will be joining me tomorrow evening (he's driving out), then Friday night my parents are throwing us an engagement party. Which they aren't telling me any of the details besides there's karaoke, cupcakes, & Christmas lights. From the sounds of things this should be one of the best Gettel Shindigs we've ever produced!
Saturday evening, is the real reason Cinco De Mayo was the weekend we were Colorado bound. One of my high school best friends is tying the knot. It should be a grand ole time & seeing people that I haven't seen in years.
I'm sure I'll have more to say about this trip in later posts. Until then happy day late May Day!!!

No comments: