Saturday, May 26, 2012

4 Legged Friday: Jello

Well hello there my name's Jello.
 I came from Helping Hands Humane Society in Topeka, KS
On May 12th, Paul & Alicia stopped by & I won over there hearts...
& am now causing ruckus in their house! ;)
 As soon as I saw the dogs I new this place was going to be okay. I have even tried curling up & making friends with them... soon they will be.

 I LOVE to follow everyone, chill on the front porch, & follow Alicia into the bathroom, that way when she's sitting there - & for some reason doesn't move - she has to pet me. Then when she gets up I look in the giant bowl & find the spinning water fascinating!!! The thing with the hanging curtains & strings in the drain is also quite entertaining. Those rubber shoes with holes they slip on are interesting toys too, kind of ugly but I'm not wearing them.
 All - in - all I think this place is great!

No comments: