Friday, July 23, 2010

Themed Three Thursday

Last night the common number to my "training" was 3. Monday, I was supposed to do my endurance walk, only after my chiropractic appointment I was just too sore to race pace 3 miles. Tuesday, I was also too sore. Wednesday, had a headache all day, would've walked but slacked off. Finally, Thursday I had my follow-up chiro appt. Not so much fun (whole different story), but I HAD to do my walk! At 7:58pm I headed North with Cooper. Warmed up, tried a fast pace, up hill. My feet felt hot, and if anyone knows the cure or tips please share. I get a mile and half out, turn around, let Cooper off his leash, and head back. Kind of got a side ache; which is sad, but just kept truckin. Cooper was doing really well too! Finally, get back to the house, 53 minutes! Then I grabbed the other two dogs and took the 3 down the road about a third of a mile for a cool down. After putting them in the house I did 3 sets of push ups and 3 sets of lunges. Once inside I was mixin up some banana bread, it called for 3 bananas. I used 5! Yum! And then for dinner we watched prison break; disc 3. Finally retired for the evening. Hopefully, I'll get the pace picked up, but for those of you who think it sounds easy, try it...up hill too :) who knows what was up with all the threes.....

1 comment:

Kelsey Pope said...

Good job on the goals, girl. Keep up the good workd!