Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project 365...

 PHOTO #20/ 365 
Dallas & I just finished a 4mile outdoor skate! With some gnarly hills & with my dog dallas! WOOHOO!!! I also would like to say thank you to those people who move over while driving. My neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks so I skate/walk in the road & common curtosy is always nice.

 PHOTO #21/365
Paul & I took a trip to Kansas City Saturday night. We enjoyed dinner at Cheesecake Factory (it was his 1st time!) & it was AMAZING! Then we headed downtown to enjoy some KC Roller derby. Their bouts are usually a good time... and these were even better! First the Knock Outs played the Black Eyed Susans, which it came down to the second to who won... AWESOME! Then the Dorothys played the Vixons... another great match!

PHOTO #22/365
Some derby girls (& extras) headed out to Shunga park Sunday afternoon for an outside skate. We ended up cruisin 8 miles... it was a little hairy for me in the end. But, all-in-all it was an excellent skate!

No comments: