Thursday, October 8, 2009

phew! Long time....


Sheesh, It's been a while! Let's see since July......
Not much has gone on. I've taken a lot of pictures (which I posted some of my favs). Cooper is growing like a weed. He's something else that's for sure. Him and Bruiser are "my boys" they are always pickin' & playin' with stuffed animals together. Cooper also likes to follow Dallas on her little "walks" but hopefully he'll listen a little better than her. Cooper comes up to just above my knee now, and he's only 4 months old! He's going to the vet on friday though... he's all itchy & bloodshot eyes... my fingers are crossed that he's not allergic to anything.
August.... not much went on. Oh! started practicing with the women's rugby team again. Won't touch on that in this message.... It's getting it's
own!


September...... Oh! My BIRTHDAY! A whopping 25 years!! holly cow, right? Jorge, our Pomeroy buddies, and myself all went to eat then pre-drank at Pomeroy house, then headed to the bars. Went around to the bars.... didn't drink too hard because I had the Alumni rugby game in the morning. Met up with some of the ruggers.... Steph even came into town from Oregon to play! Gotta love ole Nippy! I was very proud of myself, went to bed at a decent time.
Then Saturday.... ALUMNI GAME!! Woohoo! All the oldies back in town (well, most of 'um anyway). We played, my heels hurt! oh did they hurt... so i was pissed because i didn't do my best. But we got the rookies in for some playing time. Alumni lost. Then we went to the rugby house for the social.... songs, beergames, fun! Dinner then back out for round 2!

Meanwhile I couldn't walk! My ankles were swollen and I hobbled around the whole night. It sucked! So, the rest of Labor day weekend summed up with me hobbling and some fishing up at Kramers pond by Corning (or some little town NorthEast of here).

Rest of September.... Work. Went and watched rugby since I couldn't play. Then mid-month I had planned to go home to CO to visit & see one of my good friends get hitched! However, my feet got worse, I couldn't walk! had to take vacation & sick time (which I don't have much left. So.... needless to say I was unable to take the time to get home... plus I didn't have the gas money. I feel horrible not making her wedding. I'm sure she was beautiful along with the ceremony!!

The last weekend I tagged along with the team to OK for a tourney. (i'll cover later).
October..... feet are getting better. Tried working out some. Still hurt, but I have got to do some kind of working out.... I'm going crazy! Cooper's getting big and being a little nut. The weather is cooling down. OH! last Saturday we went to Ottawa to a friend of our's farm and camped. Supposed to "catch our dinner" only we didn't catch anything. Luckily we brought brauts & other accutramal. Then we sleplt under the stars, next to the fire, like John Wayne. You're prolly like, "shit! wasn't it cold!" and yes it was chilly but the fire kept us more dry than those in the tent. (hehe).
Other than that not much has been going on. Happy Birthday to my Mother!! .... Big 50!! I wish I was there to embarrass her at her work or resturant or something. I will plan something and get her when I do come home.









1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

I love the picture of the cow! It seems so comical in a way. The paw print photo is really cool too.

Thanks for being a blog follower as well!

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com