Sunday, December 25, 2011

Visitors for a Dress & XMas :)

I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a fabulous Christmas! I've had plenty of blogging ideas just haven't made it to the computer to sit and write. Hopefully tomorrow I will :)

On another note, my mom & sister made it to town on Thursday. It took them 13 hours to get here!!! It is normally a 9 hour drive. The snow was bad and blowing out in Western Kansas, & Eastern Colorado. Friday, we loaded up and went to Manhattan to try on WEDDING DRESSES! I found one that I'm going to get & absolutely LOVE! It was the 3rd one I tried on and everyone after that the rest just didn't compare to it. I am SUPER excited. Saturday, we took mom & Tess to see the location of the ceremony & wedding. They loved it too! Mom was holding back her tears for sure, which luckily she did otherwise I would've been balling right there with her. The rest of this weekend is rounding out with food, games, & relaxation.

No comments: