Thursday, August 26, 2010

update... busy week!

marathon wise, i was kind of slacking for the past week or so. Not happy with myself for that, so i've added more little reminders all over my house. im like one of those crazy post-it ladies. after I got back into gear on sunday, monday i had a sixty five mintue four mile which is ten minutes better than before. that time i took dallas with me, she pooped out around mile three, so i had to play motivator the last mile. she didnt seem to enthuzed by that. tuesday i walked a eighty two mintue five mile, yes im spelling it out b/c im on my phone and for some reason the numbers arnt working. i took cooper on this walk he did alright, got a little hot and i felt bad not having any water for him. so far those are my big distance accomplishments for this week. now, im in colrado untill sunday. going to hang out with the fam and attend a wedding. maybe even get in some boating and walking here.

No comments: