Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Idea!



~Picture of the Day!~

Since I'm just starting this blogging thing, and I love photography, I am going to try and tie a photo into a blog a day(or whenever I write).
This picture. This is my Bruiser. He is special. I love him. He's very simple minded. I compare him to a toddler, we have to kid-proof the house, and he is entertained by the simplest things. For instance, this picture. Jorge brought home a box for him to play with. He drug it around, chewed it, and just chilled in it..... absolutely had a blast! Now if more people today were just satisfied with simple things. I mean, I am, but some aren't. When I was a kid, cardboard forts were the best! They didn't come around often, because how many times did your parents buy a refrigerator, washer, or dryer. Those were the days. It makes me smile to see Bruiser smiling about the simple joys in life..... boxes, buckets, plastic bottles.
-Till then :)

No comments: